i-Mate Bike Mount is a great companion for your journey. Securely mount your phone, mp4 player or other devices to the handlebars of your bicycle or motorcycle with a tight grip.
- Easy to install and quick release.
- Screw fixed for handlebar, prevent your device from dropping.
- Special stretch clip with two silicone support bands design for safety lock, strengthen locking function, keeps your device more secure.
- 360 degrees rotating allow adjusting the display to the most convenient position
- Protect your cell phone from shaking, scratching with soft and anti-slip silicone gel
- Compatible with most smartphones, MP4/MP5, GPS, PDA and so on.
- Fit for bike/motorcycle handlebar 0.63-1.14inch/ 16-29mm
- Suit for phone width for 2.17-3.54inch/5.5-9 cm
- Material: ABS+Silicone
- Phone Holder Width: 2.17-3.54inch/5.5-9 cm
1 x i-Mate Bike Mount
2 x Silicone Bands
I received this i-Mate handlebar phone mount in exchange for my honest opinion. So, I am writing this review based on my own experience with it. One of the most frustrating things about bike riding is my inability to multi-task. I'm so clumsy that I actually have to stop the bike if I want to check my phone.
This mount is very easy to install. You simply clamp around the handlebar of your bicycle or motorcycle. There are a couple places where it fits into to allow for a smaller or larger bar, so you can get the right fit. I have only used it on my bicycle but I think it would work well for a stroller, wheelchair handle or even shopping cart also.
Once you have it secure on the bike, you place your phone in it and secure the edges with the flexible silicone piece that comes with it. I have a 5.5 inch BLU phone and it fits great without a case. I works with just a bumper case, but my more bulky case makes it a little to big to fit. Get the phone in the position you want it, as it can spin around 360 degrees, then tighten it down and it will stay put. It comes with an extra silicone piece also.
Being able to use this to mount my phone has been amazing. I like to run Endomondo app to track my ride and play music at the same time. I can control all of that with one hand while I am riding, so nore more stopping to use my phone. This really has been amazing. We are actually planning on purchasing more bikes and they will be outfitted with these as well. My daughter has taken over mine and plays music while she rides her bike near our home.