Try your first Northbook, and put piece of Brooklyn in your stash today!
- Designed in NYC and made in Brooklyn, Northbooks is a distinctly American brand
- Flexible and durable soft cover of 30% post consumer kraft paper, color neutral
- 96 pages of smooth college ruled, acid-free paper, certified for ecological sourcing and manufactured in the US
- Sized small enough to pack along and large enough to write it all down, works as a travel journal and as a notepad for list making
- High quality paper that is a joy to write on, and keeps ink from bleeding across pages
My take on it:
I really like my little Northbooks notebook.
It's small enough to fit in my purse (5 x 8) where I can quickly grab it to jot notes down. This started out has a notepad where I was going to list my to-dos and shopping lists. Now it has become a catch all book of things I need to remember on top of everything else.
I like that the lines of the notepad are small enough that my handwriting fits within the lines easily and forces me to write in an organized fashion. The lines take up the entire page, so no space wasted with margins. Each page is lined front and back for maximum writing and space saving potential.
I've been using click pencils and ball point pens. Both write very nicely with no fading or smudging.
Overall, I am really pleased with the notebook. I only got one to review but it would be nice to have more to keep in the car, at work, etc.
(Made in US...loving that)
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.