Info from the company:
PEVA (Non-Toxic) Shower Curtain Liner from Smarty Pants Supplies - Environmentally Friendly, White, Mildew Resistant, Heavy Duty 10-Gauge Vinyl, Reinforced with Metal Grommets, Magnetic Weights, Odor Free, 72" x72"
- Keep Your Bathroom Mold & Mildew Free The Eco-Friendly Way
- PVC-Free Environmentally-Friendly, 100% PEVA
- Odorless, Mold & Mildew Resistant, Chlorine-Free
- Rust-Proof Metal Grommets, Encased Magnets, Wipes Clean with a Damp Cloth
- 100% No Questions Asked 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Protect Your Bathroom From Mold, Mildew, And Bacteria WITHOUT Resorting To Harmful Chemicals And Questionable Materials 100% PVC-FREE Shower Curtain Liner Means All The Benefits Of A Heavy Duty Curtain Without The Smells Or "Nasty" Chemicals
• Use alone or with a fabric shower curtain to ensure that your bathroom stays mold, mildew, and bacteria free
• Comes with rust resistant metal grommets and weighted bottom hem for easy installation and even easier use
• Resists the growth of mold, mildew and other harmful bacteria that creeps into unprotected bathrooms by utilizing its 100% PEVA material
• 72" length protects your bathroom and keeps your floor dry no matter the size of your tub or shower
Our 100% PEVA Curtains Are Odorless, Chlorine Free, Non-Toxic and Guaranteed To Satisfy
My take on it:
This shower curtain is high quality. The first thing I noticed is how thick it is. Unlike every other shower curtain I've ever owned, there is no "new plastic" smell when you first get it. This shower curtain had no odor at all.
Up to this point, I've always just bought the cheapest shower curtain I could find and they never last. Now, I feel like I'm being a little spoiled with this one because it is so nice.
This shower curtain is Eco friendly, made of PEVA. That means it is PVC-free and mold / mildew resistant. It's also Chlorine Free. I put a huge check in the plus column, especially if you'd ever had to clean a slimy mildewy shower curtain, I love that this one will not do that.
The top with the grommets is reinforced, so it will support the weight of the shower curtain and won't rip. Along the bottom, there are magnets that will hold it against the tub. It's large, measuring 72" x 72".
This curtain liner went into my kids / main bathroom in our home. Water actually beads up and falls off. Cleanup is a breeze, because you don't get the soapy buildup and mildew. This is the best shower curtain liner we've owned.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.