Friday, June 19, 2015
0 Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner 6-Pack
Info from the company:
Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner Is Beneficial In 4 Categories Because:
1. It's more powerful than traditional glass and hard surface cleaners removing even the toughest water spots and dirt. It doesn't leave behind any haze or film leaving your glass shiny and crisp. It's trusted by professional window washers and auto detailers.
2. It's less expensive, typically 30-70% in comparison with top brands.
3. It stores easily. Since the packets (6 are included) fit in the palm of you hand you can store gallons of our cleaner in a small kitchen drawer. Each packet makes a 32oz bottle so you receive 192 oz of cleaner total.
4. It's environmentally friendly from the standpoint that you recycle your spray bottle over and over again so no more filling up the local landfill with more plastic.
Easy Instructions For Use:
1. Drop one packet into a 32 ounce spray bottle. Do not cut the packet, it completely dissolves.
2. Fill with warm water.
3. Let sit for 60 seconds.
4. Gently shake.
5. It's cleaning attack time.
See more about and what other's are saying about our product at:
My take on it:
I am very impressed by Greenwald's Glass and Window cleaner.
I received the 6-pack "case" which is small enough to fit in the palm of my hand.
Each little packet is enclosed in a water soluble material that is safe to handle without fear of it dissolving in your hand. They are rather flimsy to the touch. Each one contains a concentrated amount of window cleaner, that when mixed with 32 oz of water, creates you a bottle of window cleaner.
You simply take a 32 oz spray bottle and fill it with water. Drop the little packet down in it, close it up and shake it. As you shake, the packet will dissolve into the water. Now you've gotten yourself a quart of cleaner from that tiny little packet.
The cleaner smelled great and sprayed evenly with the standard spray bottle. It really does leave your surfaces streak-free.
The best part is you can make 5 more bottles, all with this little case of packets that fits in your hand. I like that you can just keep re-using the spray bottle and that helps our carbon footprint as well.
I am impressed by the concept of the application and how well the product works. I definitely recommend.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Posted by Tiffany Christie at 3:27 PM