Tie your shoes in no time with No-Tie Shoelaces by Fast Mile™!
- SIMPLE AND QUICK INSTALATION. One size fits all – 47 inches length – easy to adjust with no tools required. Recommended installing while the foot is inserted in the shoe to allow for a more custom feel. Installation instructions included in packaging.
- EASY TO USE. Very convenient for children, elderly and those with limited mobility – no need for tying shoes. Perfect time saver – never worry about tying your shoes again during any activity. Universal black color shoelaces suit all shoe styles.
- SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE: Runners, Athletes, Triathletes, Fitness, Walking, Hiking, Soccer, Cycling, Golf, Tennis, Basketball, Yoga enthusiasts, Men and Women, Kids and Seniors, Individuals with Special Needs.
- COMFORTABLE. Elastic cords distribute pressure of laces evenly over your feet and are more comfortable than any regular laces. It gives you better feel and allows increasing your performance during any activity. Strong lace lock keeps your laces at perfect tightness. Reflective cords increase your visibility and safety.
- LIFETIME 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Join thousands of satisfied customers and take advantage of our Lifetime 100% Satisfaction - Money Back Guarantee offer NOW! No hassle, no questions asked.
I received three pair of the black laces. I figured black goes with everything. I am a mom of two and one of my all-time pet peeves is my kids walking around with their laces flailing around and tripping them. I tell them to tie their laces, just for it to be loose again in a few minutes.
I am in love with these Fast Mile no-tie laces. You will never have to tie your shoes again. There is some assembly required, as they arrive to you with 2 strings, a button/lock and a stopper for each pair.
Lace up your shoes like usual.
Push the ends through the round piece with the button. This part is a little tricky, as I had a bit of a hard time getting them to go through. You have to keep the button depressed while pushing the laces through.
Once you get them through, adjust the laces to your comfort level, push them through the end stopper, tie them into a knot and voila.
Cut off any extra.
Now, Instead of having to tie your laces, you just press the button to move loosen and tighten them.
It really is a life-saver. I have a pair on my work shoes - pictured in this review and they work out great.
The great thing about these is that they will fit any size shoe. You make your adjustments, cut off the extra and have dedicated shoelaces for that pair of shoes.
Buy it on Amazon