AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight; When Safety, Versatility and Security Matter!
Does the idea of carrying a bulky flashlight turn you off?
Or are you concerned about the cost of replacing flashlight batteries on a regular basis?
The truth is that, working with flashlights that produce unsatisfactory light can be frustrating to many people. Others find the usual flashlights quiet rigid hence can't be used in varied situations.
That is not the situation with the revolutionary CREE XP-E LED Car Flashlight!
The CREE XP-E LED Flashlight stands out as a 3-in-1 convenient lighting source; with a design that allows versatility for use in different scenarios.
Why choose the AYL LED Car Flashlight?
- It features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It can be used in a variety of applications which include cars, bikes, home, etc.
- The flashlight comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
- It is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
- It comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
- It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
- The bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED
I've had many flashlights in my time and lanterns and various LED lights in different shapes and sizes. This flashlight stands out among them all because it has everything I need.
It's lightweight because it uses AAA batteries instead of AA batteries. The size is small enough to fit in your hand comfortably.
I have 3 different types of light, which is great. I find that I like the regular forward-pointing flashlight the best of them all. The light is so powerful! I like that it comes with a hand strap, so you can hang it from your wrist while handling multiple things.
My favorite part of this light is just how powerful it is, but second to that, I absolutely love the magnetic bottom. It is a very strong magnet that can be stuck on a metallic surface, like your car. I've been stuck on the side of the road so many times in my life, and it would have been so much easier with this type of light. All you have to do is put it on your car, with the light facing your tire, engine or work area. It's advertised as the car flashlight and I can see why. It's great to keep in your car.