Taking care of your enamel is tremendously important. Once your enamel starts to wear down over time, it can leave your teeth sensitive. I've encountered many problems with my teeth over the years because of this and that's why I am diligent with my children's dental health.
Colgate is a product that my family has trusted from day one and they are constantly evolving to bring you new innovations, not only in dental products that work, but innovations of how they can make your life easier and more convenient.
I'd like to introduce you to 2 new products out of the Enamel health line.
Colgate® Sensitive Toothbrush + Built-In Sensitivity Relief Pen
· Clinically proven to relieve sensitivity directly at the source of pain with continued use
· Specially designed with extra soft bristles for sensitive teeth and gums. Colgate’s unique Pro-Argin™ Technology, used by dental professionals, is now available to you, helping to shield exposed nerves and create a seal against sensitivity pain.
The brush has a soft head that is made especially for sensitivity. There is a gel sensitivity relief pen that fits inside the handle. You just pull it out, twist and apply the gel to your gums/teeth for a minute and you are done. No rinsing required. When you are done, put the pen back inside the handle.
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Multi-Protection Toothpaste
· Replenishes natural calcium for stronger, healthy enamel
· Provides protection against enamel erosion
· Multi-protection formula helps relieve tooth sensitivity*** while fighting cavities, freshening breath, whitening and protecting against enamel erosion.
I really enjoy the minty flavor. It is so good to know that this is helping my tooth sensitivity. I have been using both of these products regularly since receiving them and it seems as if my teeth are more smooth between brushings. I'm a big fan of the cap. It has a flat edge that allows the tube to stand upright and it flips open and shut, so no lost caps.
I encourage you to check out the entire Colgate Enamel Health line.
Disclosure: I received this product to facilitate this post. Opinions expressed are solely my own. No other compensation was provided.