Features & Benefits:I was sent a 0.5 Liter Vapur bottle to try out. This is just in time for my new year's resolution to drink more water. When you fill the bottle up with water, it stands up on it's own. As you drink the water, it collapses down. When you're all done, you can roll it up and toss it in your purse or bag.
- Foldable - Stands upright when full. Rolls, folds or flattens when empty.
- Reusable and Safe - Ultra-durable, BPA-free with FDA-approved polyethylene inner-liner (odor, taste and stain resistant).
- Washable - Easy to clean! Top-rack dishwasher safe or by hand. Air dry as needed.
- Freezable - Can be frozen to keep beverages cold.
- Attachable - Included carabiner can be attached to any bag, purse or backpack.
- Identifiable - Writable area on back for easy identification.
- Affordable - Stock up for the whole family!
- Vapur Bottles (excluding carabiner) are proudly Made in the USA. Some Vapur accessories, including the carabiners, are imported.
There are many sizes and designs available. Style it up with the one that fits your personality the best. They also have a carabiner clip that you can attach to a waistband, bag, stroller, anything you'd like. I like to take mine along for walks / jogs. It's much less bulky than a bottled water.
The material is surprisingly sturdy. Mine goes just about everywhere and there is no signs whatsoever of wear and tear.
Here are a couple of my favorites from their site:
Check them out online and get social:
Disclaimer: I was provided a sample of this product for review. No other compensation was provided. The opinions here are my own.