And the winner is: LAMusing! Congrats
I went out to Chili's to have my own Triple Dipper platter. What a yummy selection. I chose cheese sticks, buffalo boneless chicken bites, and sliders. What a great way to celebrate my 30th birthday with the family. The kids always enjoy cheese sticks, so that was a given. The buffalo chicken bites were all mine. Lol I absolutely love them! and their sliders were a big hit. They make them with ranch dressing and bacon on them which is amazing. Even my kids who are incredibly picky loved them.
Also check out the "Shout Out to Eat Out Triple Dipper" sweepstakes.
To enter, you must create your own terrific trio. Go to the promotional website, http://www.shoutouttoeatout.com/ and upload a photo of your face into one of our terrific trio images.
Prizes: One (1) winner will be randomly drawn every day and will receive one (1) $20 Chili's gift card from May 1, 2011-June 30, 2011. There will be 3 Grand Prize Winners of a $333 Chili’s Gift Card on June 30, 2011.
You can also win a $20 Chili's gift card through this site. Just click below and type in Tiff's Pixie Dust where it asks for the blog name.
Click Here to Enter
then comment below that you have done so.
Additional optional entries (Comment below with each that you do):
1. Tell me your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate.
2. "Like" Chili's on Facebook
3. Follow @Chilis & @Shoutout2eatout on Twitter
4. Create your terrific trio located on http://www.shoutouttoeatout.com/ and comment with the URL link
5. Opt-In to Chili's email club here http://bit.ly/m6HYef (You'll receive a free appetizer certificate too!)
6. Tweet out this
"At @Chilis Good Things Come In 3's! Check out @2Wired2Tired http://bit.ly/linkyrave for 200 chances to win in the #tripledipper linky rave!”
7. Write a post on your blog about your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate and mention the Shoutout2eatout.com promotion. Then comment with the URL link
There are more chances to win on tons of other blogs. Just click the pic below for the linky.
I received a gift card to sample the Triple Dipper in exchange for this post. The opinions here are mine :)