Yoplait has so many nourishing varieties:
- Yoplait Light
- Yoplait Original
- Yoplait Fiber One
- Yoplait Kids
- Yoplait Delight Parfaits
Following info taken from MyBlogSpark:
Here are five great ways to ‘get your snack on’ with Yoplait this March!
- Start spring off right with Yoplait Light’s Two Week Tune Up Plan – Replace breakfast and lunch with a cup of your favorite flavor of Yoplait Light, a whole grain and a piece of fruit and you could lose 5 pounds in two weeks. Go to Yoplait.com for full diet details. I am joining in on this too. I've already bought my yogurt and have been doing it for a couple of days. No weight loss yet but I know I'm on the right track.
- Get more calcium with Yoplait Original style yogurt - Now with two times the calcium of the leading yogurt (50 percent of the Recommended Daily Value) in one convenient 6-ounce cup*, Yoplait Original style yogurt is committed to women’s health, offering a product that has even more of the calcium women need for strong, healthy bodies. Grab a free cup while supplies last during the Million Cup Giveaway on Yoplait on Facebook! I've already received my free cup of yogurt. I absolutely love getting free stuff.
- Try the newest flavor from Yoplait Fiber One – Yoplait Fiber One’s new Blueberry flavor yogurt is packed with filling fiber, calcium, vitamins A and D, real fruit and the great taste of blueberries. With only 50 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat, this deliciously creamy yogurt won’t break your calorie bank. This is one that I still haven't tried yet but love blueberry and there aren't many yoplaits that I don't like. I hope to try it on my next grocery run.
- Stress less over snack time with Yoplait Kids yogurt – With a wholesome and fun snack like Yoplait Kids yogurt in the fridge, you can feel good about what your children are eating at snack time. Yoplait Kids provides an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D, and has 25% less sugar than the leading kids’ yogurt**. With yummy flavors, and favorite friends like Dora and Lightning McQueen on the packages, Yoplait Kids is a hit with moms and children alike. My kids started as only eating yogurt that has the cartoon pictures on the package (like if there's no spongebob then I am not touching it - picturing my daughter with grumpy face and arms crossed) and I followed along because that meant they were eating healthy. Now they like the taste so much, I can buy the regular yogurt too and they love it.
- End the day with a Delight Parfait from Yoplait – Even with two luscious layers providing a double shot of rich and creamy yogurt, these 100 calorie indulgences from Yoplait contain only 1.5 grams of fat per serving. Now available in two new flavors, Chocolate Éclair and Cherry Cheesecake, you can enjoy a dessert that’s 100 percent guilt-free. I've had the pleasure of trying these and they really are to die for. It's like eating a pudding more than yogurt because it's so sweet and yummy but you know it's only 100 calories. Phenomenal!
*Leading yogurt has less than 25% Daily Value calcium per 6 oz.
**Yoplait kids has 9 grams of sugar per 3oz. the leading kids' yogurt has 13 grams of sugar per 3oz.
I “Like” Yoplait on Facebook . I've followed them through social media way before this promotion. You should too. By posting about this to you, I am being entered into a contest through MyBlogSpark to win a Yoplait prize pack.