Monday, June 29, 2015
0 TSA Approved Luggage Combination Lock
Info from the company:
1. No need to keep an extra key.
2. Set your own personalized combination convenience.
3. Steel shackle for strong cut resistance.
4. A unique pole on top of the lock will let you know if a TSA inspector opens the lock.
5. The TSA inspectors never leave your bags unlocked after Inspections because they cannot remove their key without relocking It. So you can keep belongings safe from being stolen.
My take on it:
The lock I received was this exact same lock bought on this listing but mine has Jasit along the front. It's a pretty sturdy lock for it's small size. It's small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and a great size to latch around 2 zippers.
I've got a vacation planned soon and this will work out great. The lock is sturdy, and has a 3 digit combination lock. You can set your own combination and it's very easy to setup.
It's TSA approved, and at first, I didn't fully understand what that meant. Apparently when TSA wants to search your bags, they can damage your locks in the process. With this lock, it has a place for a special key that TSA agents have to open themselves. There is even a little stick that pops up when the TSA use their key, to let you know that your bag has been opened that way. To reset, you just punch in your combination to open.
It's so easy to use that even a child can use it. The numbers turn easily. It's a very handy lock and works out great for travel. You also don't have to worry about losing the key.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Posted by Tiffany Christie at 12:28 PM