The secret to eliminating hand, arm, back and knee strain...
Finding it a struggle to reach, stretch and bend? If simple tasks are no longer so easy 'Reach it Grab it' is the perfect solution. It's firm and accurate grip, allows you to pick almost anything, in fact its so accurate it can pick up a cent!
The best multi-purpose reacher grabber that gives you the easy way to pick up and clean up!
• Easy to use, perfect for the old and young
• Strong grip with and non-slip jaws
• Reliable smooth mechanism made from high quality precision components
• Sturdy construction for years of happy grabbing
• Easy to use ergonomic design
Benefits of 'Reach it Grab it'
• Improves quality of life for people with back pain including spinal injuries, arthritis, knee, hip and joint pain that would otherwise be too difficult or too painful.
• Picking up objects dropped/lost in tight spaces can be difficult even when using a normal reaching aid. Our 'Reach it Grab it' has a swivel head, that offers a full 90 degree turning angle, almost anywhere is accessible.
• High grade aluminium construction means that it won't rust, making it suitable for all outdoors work including removing pond debris and litter picking.
Find on Amazon
This is my first time ever owning on of these Reacher grabber pickup tools. I also never realized how handy they are to own.
I am short, being 5'2", I always have to ask my hubby and my son to get things for me. This works out great to reach things up in the top part of the pantry that are just out of reach or in the top of the cabinets.
I've found many other uses for it on the ground also. My knee has been giving me issues and makes a crunching sound when I bend down, so this reacher grabber is very helpful in picking things up. The number one thing I've been thankful for in having this is for picking up the garbage when the raccoons get into it. That way my hands do not have to touch the nasty garbage.
I'm finding all sorts of uses for it because of my height, but I know it has to be a huge help for those with disabilities, elderly and even children. My daughter has been playing with it since I first got it, but that's just because she thinks it's so cool. She will use it to pick something up that is within arms reach of her.
Very nice product that you don't even realize you need until you are seeing the benefits from your daily activities.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.