Info from the company:
*This Is An Open and Shut Case - Of Epic Gaming Protection Proportions*
Built in Mesh Pouch Securely Cradles Your Device for Carrying Confidence
- The strong elastic band sewn into the mesh carrying pouch can comfortably hold any one of the following DS systems including the NEW 3DS XL, NEW 3DS, 3DS XL, 3DSLL, 3DS, DSiXL, DSiLL, DSi, DS Lite, or DS.
- Stores up to 8 DS/3DS game cartridges, more slots than any other case its size class
- Surrounded with a hard, sturdy, synthetic, nylon material that easily shields your console from daily wear
- Lined with a soft micro fiber interior that won't scratch your system
- Adjustable and fully detachable shoulder strap allowing fashion-forward versatility; wear it as a clutch, wristlet, shoulder, or crossbody bag
- Lightweight design won't slow down your traveling gaming adventures
Additional Included Features
- Second mesh accessory pouch for carrying small items
- Elastic loop for carrying an extra stylus (extra stylus not included)
- The only 3DS case backed by a lifetime, hassle-free, replacement guarantee
We are a family of gamers. You name the game system and we have it. From an early age, my kids have had game systems in their hands. They both have the DS XL systems and we've had many other DS systems over the years. I actually still have a DS Lite that I love playing my choice favorites on.
This Carrying case is hands down top of the line for protection of my gaming systems. You can see from the pic above that the DS XL fits in there nicely and is secured by the mesh pouch. The middle piece is padded on one side that brushes up against the gaming system and the other side has little mesh pockets to hold games. There is a zipper that goes around 3 of the sides, securing it.
The other mesh pouch is perfect for holding the included shoulder strap while you are not using it. I attempted putting my DS charger in there but it was way too bulky and did not fit. The outer case is hard with a textured feel to it. I feel very confident in it's sturdiness. Let's face it, kids are not gentle with anything. They toss stuff around and leave them laying around willy-nilly to get stepped on or squished.
You can feel good, knowing that this case is keeping your gaming system and games secure and safe.
Buy it on Amazon