Join the probiotic revolution with Natural House probiotic cleaning products. I invite you to check out Natural House's Flushy, Trashy, and Sinky. Using non-toxic probiotic cleaning agents, you can keep up with cleaning without introducing harmful chemicals into your home.
About Natural House:Now, I'm sure you did a double take on the products that I'm reviewing....
Here's a little more info about why our all-natural cleaning products are superior to those currently on the market!
So how exactly does probiotic household cleaners work?
- Our products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Our products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- Our cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- We earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions
Flushy, Trashy, and Sinky?!?
Well, you heard right. They have super fun names and are easy to use. Here's the breakdown:
First, I tried Trashy and use it quite often. With a house of four people, you really can go through some garbage! Trashy is in a very small spray bottle and you simply spray into your garbage can. Easy peasy. It's scent is minty, which doesn't automatically scream to me as a "clean" scent, but after only using it a couple of times, I really have come to like the scent. I look forward to going to empty the trash and not having to deal with that typical garbage smell. Trashy seems to keep it in check. For those of you with little ones or pets, you don't have to worry either, because of the natural ingredients, it's not harmful. I remember when mine were toddlers and they would actually walk over and bit down right onto the garbage can edge. Ewww! Wish I woulda had some Trashy on hand.
I tried out Flushy. It's a septic cleaner that is made with a natural probiotic formula. The package for a 30 day supply includes 4 dry-sealed packs containing the cleaner. They look very similar to the type of packs you use in the dishwasher. What is so much fun about them is that when you toss them into the water in the toilet, they foam up and out of their little casings and go to work. The foaming action cleans for you and the scent is pleasing. I was very appreciative of this product and can't comment enough just how much easier it is to use it to clean the toilet, than having to scrub. Also if you have those pets and small children, not to worry about them getting into the toilet. Oh yes, that image you have of my child with their mouth on the edge of the trash can, you can go ahead and add them with their mouth on the toilet. Double Ewww! You just want to Lysol them to death at that sight. Lol.
Last but certainly not least, I got the opportunity to try out Sinky. This is very similar to Flushy, in the way that it is designed and foams up to clean. It is meant to clean sinks and garbage disposal. You get 4 for the month, so I used the cleaner once a week. I can vouch for the garbage disposal being one of the hardest things to keep clean. Sometimes, if you let it go or are using it often, it can stink up the whole kitchen. I have to go on hunts to find out where the foul odor is coming from. It is almost always the disposal. The bad thing about it, is that you can't just spray some cleaner on it and scrub like you can anything else. I also have this huge fear of putting my hand anywhere near it, like it will chop my hand up for getting near it or something. Back to my point? Yes, Sinky foams up just like Flushy. You simply toss it in the disposal, run the water and the foaming action does the cleaning for you. It smells clean and stays that way. Especially with tending to it once a week, I haven't had to worry about the disposal at all.
I received a 30 day supply of each product, which amounts to using the flushy and stinky once a week and the trashy as needed. It really has cut down on the amount of time that I spend cleaning and especially with the foamy ones, it is fun to use. I've brought my kids in on helping me and they think it's tons of fun to watch them foam up in the sink and toilet. Who woulda thought that the kids would have fun cleaning.
Sadly, my supply is gone and I would love to buy some more. They are decently priced and can easily be fit in my budget. They only cost $4.99 each and that gives you a 30 day supply. You can find them on Amazon and on their Website.
One lucky reader will win a 30 day supply. (US Only)
Enter below with Rafflecopter: