Beech-Nut has introduced a new line of cereal. Beech-Nut's Homestyle Cereals is just another way that Beech-Nut provides healthy and nutritious good choices for your baby. Beech-Nut is made with all natural ingredients. It does not contain any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The Homestyle Cereals have a new gentle texture (made especially for baby), are Soy Free (with the exception of DHA) and are made with high quality ingredients, including 45% of the Daily Value of Iron and 25% of the Daily Value of Zinc & 7 B-Vitamins.
The new Homestyle line includes Stage 1 (Rice and Oatmeal) and Stage 2 (Multigrain)
These are a natural and yummy addition to your baby's meal. I love the natural take on products and how most product lines are expanding in that direction. It makes me feel better about my food purchases if I select something that is natural and more healthy for my child than the alternative. In addition to a box of each type of cereal, I was sent a gorgeous tote bag with lots of goodies to review.
- The beige anvil organic tote: made from 100% organic cotton. It very roomy, even larger than most diaper bags. It has a pocket in the front, velcro closure and a little clip hanging from the inside that you can attach your keys to. This is my favorite of the whole prize pack. This would be a great sleepover bag or take it to the grocery store with your re-usable bags. It would fit a large amount of groceries.
- 3 Willow Sprout beige Organic Burp Cloths: 100% organic. These are amazingly soft and the perfect size for burping.I even love the green stitching along the edges.
- miYim Organic Baby Rattle: made from Certified Organic Cotton. This is absolutely adorable. The noise that it makes is not super loud but loud enough that will get the baby's attention. The bunny design has floppy ears, arms and a round body that a baby can easily grab onto. You just know those little ears and hands are going to end up in your little one's mouth. :)
- 2 Bamboosa organic bibs: made from 80% bamboo 20% polyester. They are a pretty good size that will keep your baby's clothes free of messes. Both have this little Panda character on them which I think is so cute. With the bamboo in the material, they are so soft.
- Beech-Nut Homestyle Cereal - One of each:
Stage 1 - Oatmeal 16 oz
Stage 2 - Multigrain 8 oz
- Coupon for free box of cereal and free any 2 beeechnut jars of babyfood. Even the envelope that the coupons came in has the natural feel to them.
Overall, I loved every aspect of the contents of this tote bag and so happy to spread the word about the fantastic new product line.
Beech-Nut products are available at your favorite grocer. For more information about Beech-Nut, please visit www.beechnut.com. There is a break-down on their site with what foods you should be giving at what age. This could be especially helpful to new moms. Also, if you aren't already aware, there is also a reward program where you can turn your labels in for savings. I love reward programs and always try to involve myself in them.
One lucky reader will win a Beech-Nut tote prize pack just like I received
Just fill out the form below. Here's the links you'll need
Tiff's Pixie Dust
Contest will end 01-17-11 23:59 ET. Winners will have 2 days to respond, unless another winner will be chosen.
I was sent this product for the purposes of this review, I did not receive any other compensation. These are my opinions.