Everyone is a winner!
Your child can read along while the Children’s Storybook is narrated. As the words are spoken the words are highlighted.
You can also click on each word to have that word spoken for you by the narrator. There were animations on each page. Each character comes to life through voices and animation as the narrator reads the story.
I read Ben and the Green Earth Charm. First of all, I love the new green movement and all the ways to get kids into Earth friendly / Green concepts. The book is adorable and teaches the kids exactly that! I'd recommend this for anyone with young children that are starting to read. My kids are a little older, so aren't as into these types of read-along stories but I am recommending this to all of my friends with small children.
They have a large variety of Children’s Stories on their site to choose from. To start out with, you can check out the sample story that I looked at and fall in love just like I did.
(You will be amazed at how a children’s book comes to life with animation, professional narration, music, sound effects and word highlighting)
Here's the awesome part.....the books are free for you!
You can either get 2 books or 10 books and here's how to do it:
If you want 2 free Children's Storybooks, Follow these Directions:
- Send an email to Andrew Gitt at Andrew@StoryTimeForMe.com. The subject line should read: "2 Books: Referred by Tiffs Pixie Dust".
- In the body of the email, please include Your First and Last name, Email address, one of your children's first name and birth date (The child that will be using it the most)
Within 1 business day, you will receive an email confirmation from info@StoryTimeForMe.com (Make sure to check your Spam folder, in case it goes there)
I've made it easy for you....just click here to send the email.
If you want 10 free Children's Storybooks, Follow these Directions:
- Visit www.StoryTimeForMe.com, save the word document and fill out the form.
- In the form, you have to refer 10 of your friends that have not registered with “StoryTimeForMe.com”.
- Contact your friends to ensure their participation of receiving free books from “Story Time For Me” as it only works with email verification.
Regardless of which option you choose, please "Like" their facebook page here: http://storytimeforme.com/facebook.
Check out: http://storytimeforme.com/teachers.pdf and read this recent press release http://www.storytimeforme.com/pr-release-9-7-2010.pdf. This is VERY interesting and every parent should be sure to inform their child’s teacher and email them about the program for them to check out.